It’s a mini-me kind of Wednesday and I’m thinking summer! Slight stretch, eh? I live in a teachers world where we start counting down the sleeps until summer as soon as Christmas break ends. It’s true. I just can’t get these cute little swimmies out of my head. WHY am I even thinking swimsuits you ask? Because everyone knows the cute ones get picked over like THAT, and then you’re left with the so-so ones. Well, that and I’m enrolling little miss baby in swimming lessons in March and I want to get her in the pool before that so she gets acclimated. I ordered the hat and Rash-guard for MP and fingers crossed it still fits come summer. Hello, long/tall child problems! Just to be safe I went up a size.
- Pink Swimmy Sun Hat – Hanna Andersson
- Swimmy Rash Guard Bathing Suit – Hanna Andersson
- Swim Shoes – Hanna Andersson
- Patterned Flip-Flops – Old Navy
- Floral – Print Peplum Swimsuit
Happy Wednesday, xx!